MapQuest is happy to announce the launch of a completely rebuilt and revised MapQuest Developer Network. Our goal is to make it easy for the growing development community to get started with the MapQuest Platform and for experienced developers to find what info they need fast.
- Documentation Made Easy
- Our new Web Services and upcoming 6.0 SDKs will have a simpler and concise set of documentation so you can view instructions, variables, samples, and source code all at-a-glance.
- Consolidated Application Management
- Your applications are now attached to MapQuest My Places. No more tracking multiple sets of credentials for the various MapQuest applications you manage. Access all of your account settings, tools, and resources from one place. If you were a user of our TRC, we’ve provided an easy way to migrate your accounts.
- Reorganized Site; Cleaner Interface
- Site content is now organized by product and technology, each with a dedicated forum to discuss topics with other developers. The site also has a cleaner look.