More details on the Developer Network Beta page, but here's a quick rundown of the updates:
- You can now set minimum and maximum zoom levels on POIs. The POI would then only be visible on the map between the specified zoom levels.
- You can now add traffic incident POIs to your map.
- You can now add traffic flow to your map.
- Retrieve item by key from collection or map: You can now get a shape back out of the map, or any collection, by using it's Key property.
- Get reference to a Shape's parent collection: You can now ask a shape to tell you all the different ShapeCollections it is in
Hrmm... that didn't come out quite the way I intended.